Monday 8 October 2012

HOME


After coming 2155 kms away from my home I realized the love I have for my home.my love for that main gate on which I used to swing every time I enter or leave the home, for the entrance on which I used to make rangoli on deepawali, the side entrance where my bicycle is parked, as if it is Audi. It was the vehicle on which I used to roam in whole city as I’m the queen and it’s my personal Audi.
                                                                                                                                                                                I miss those stairs on which I used to fall 10 times a day and in spite of showing affection my mom used to scold me, I miss that scolding full of love and care for me.
                                                                                                Now I realized how much I love those maroon and cream walls of my room after being thousands of kms away from them. I love that books shelf where I used to keep all of my books properly, untouched .I miss the almirah which I never cleaned even after listening so many scoldings for that.
                                                                                                                

                                                               

                                Of course how can I forget “rules of entering my room?”
Funny isn’t it .Now I realized how much I love those small things, small moments I used to spend with my parents, my teddy bears, my terrace………..
                                                                                I miss the voice of my mom which was the starter of my day and the goodnight kiss which ends it. I miss when my dad calls me different names and never go to sleep till I’m asleep. I miss the fights with my dad for small things.in actual I miss being me. I miss the selfless love of my parents for me, I miss the friendship of my friends, and I miss the relationship of me with my room.

1 comment: