Friday 17 August 2012

I , ME , MYSELF..........


The most selfish 3 words, but do you really think that thinking about oneself is a crime or selfishness. I love myself then is it a bad thing.
 If we analyze the thing then we will get the answer that those who are selfish they don’t love themselves rather they admire themselves and want the same from the others.
If we love, then we love each and everything on this earth. Love doesn’t differentiate between human being and anything. Love is a feeling if it’s there it will be for all.
“If anything is done by me then obviously I’m the person to get the credit, how can I ignore myself.”
Have you noticed something in the above line all the three words are used there but without the smell of selfishness!
There is lot of things which we have to think before making an belief, as belief‘s are easy to create but difficult to modify.
The person who uses “I” is not the dominating person always rather he is a initiator…….. think differentJ

1 comment:

  1. How any one can be strong with their thoughts and WORDS.

    ReplyDelete